The Dutchess Online Language Academy endeavours to provide the best possible service. Nevertheless, it may be the case that you are unhappy with the service you receive. It is only possible to resolve this if you let us know the nature of your dissatisfaction. In order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and further improve the services on offer, The Dutchess processes any complaints seriously and diligently.
We hope that you will first discuss any issues directly with your teacher. This is usually sufficient to ensure a solution is found to the problem. If having discussed the matter with your teacher, you are still dissatisfied, you can submit your complaint in writing.
If you would like to submit a complaint, you can do this as follows:
- Make a verbal complaint to N. van de Water
- If no verbal resolution is found, you can submit your complaint in writing within two weeks by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email you should state your name, company name (where relevant), contact details, the course taken (including dates) and a clear description and substantiation of your complaint
- Within 48 hours, you will receive confirmation that your complaint has been received and is being processed
- No later than two weeks after submission of your complaint, you will receive a written reaction from The Dutchess
- If the reply does not resolve the issue to your satisfaction, the dispute will be presented to the following independent third party: C.H.W.T.A. (Kees) van den Berk MA, consultant in Bangkok (email). Any costs will be shared between both parties. The decision of this independent third part is binding
- Any consequences of the ruling will be processed within a period of four weeks
- All complaints are registered
- All complaints will be treated in complete confidentiality